Ottoman chairs are pretty neat. They can have dual functions, including kicking your feet up on it or using it as a chair for extra seating. Choose from a variety of styles and colors to match your decor.
Originating in ancient Turkey with the Ottoman empire, these plush and luxurious items of furniture allow the eye to settle on the differing levels between sumptuous sofa, ethnic-style wooden coffee table and ottoman. This creates interest, a sense of space and encourages a relaxed atmosphere.
We test our ottomans for several crucial factors when deciding which to recommend, including:
- Size and shape – after all, you want it to fit and look great in your home
- Quality and durability – the materials and build quality must surpass our high standards
- Fire retardancy – the ottoman must conform to the latest fire regulations
- Price vs Value – we weigh up every factor to determine value for money
- Seller’s reputation – we always analyze the ratings and reviews, checking their ethical credentials and more
Only those that score the highest are featured in our catalog. We love that ottomans, given their rich exotic history are still as popular as ever, if not more so.
Have a look through our top 3 recommended ottomans, and you’ll see what we mean.
1) Convenience Concepts Round Ottoman
2) Storage Ottoman with Seat Back
3) Ottoman Alfred Fabric Club Chair
As well as the recommendations on this page, we also consider taking a look at the top 5 ottoman poufs of this year.
If you liked the look of these recommendations, then take a look at these pages too!