With the warm, reddish undertones of copper and the strength of bronze, copper has long been used for decorative purposes – chargers, plaques and the like. However, when given a function, such as a coffee table, it comes into its own. Often the construction includes glass or wood, the combination of warm brass and cool, chic glass or natural, smoothly-sanded wood is hard to beat for style and elegance and is the ideal accent to design your living room around.
Brass coffee tables fit effortlessly into any style; the ageless beauty of brass mingling comfortably alongside brushed steel and marble in a contemporary setting, or next to a plush soft linen couch in something more traditional.
However, in order to be featured on Sofa Springs pages, every brass coffee table has to succumb to a number of tests, and only the best make it through to be recommended. Our tests include:
- Durability of components – we only consider tables that are built to last.
- Construction and finishing processes – both of these interlinked factors have to be impeccable
- Style and uniqueness – these brass coffee tables are statement pieces. All you need to do is choose what you want to say.
- Ease of cleaning and polishing – we hate cleaning just as much as you. That’s why we’ve gone with tables that are easy to maintain.
- Value for money – you’re getting great value for your money no matter which table you choose.
Only the best brass coffee tables make it through the whole process, and here are the top 3 picks of May, 2020:
If you enjoyed this page, then why not take a look at some of our others for more inspiration!