Wicker is the generic name for several types of grass with tough fibrous stems that, once woven, produces incredibly durable and attractive furniture. With textural effects to die for, wicker coffee tables can be used indoors or out, looking stunning in either location. Natural wicker is the big design trend and complements the soft fabric feel of sofas and chairs beautifully. Used outside its inherent weather resistance eliminates the need to bring it inside every time there’s a drop of rain.
Every one of our wicker coffee tables has been tried and tested against a number of criteria, and only upon passing these assessments do they appear on our recommended list. Our criteria include:
- Durability – wicker is extremely durable, but we still check, rather than assume.
- Quality – the materials must meet, or exceed, our high standards.
- Credentials – the wicker must be from a renewable resource and produced within the latest ethical guidelines.
- Value for money – the balance of quality vs price is important to get you the best value for your money.
- Fire retardancy – our wicker coffee tables must conform to the latest fire regulations as pertaining to furniture.
By adhering to our strict quality control, you can be assured that our selection is of the highest quality possible; why not have a look?
If you enjoyed this page, then why not take a look at some of our others for more inspiration!