Faux leather, as hard wearing and gorgeous as the real thing, eliminates any ethical questions that arise from choosing a leather pouf, whilst still retaining the functionality and good looks of the genuine thing. Perfect for comfort, and ideal if extra seating is needed for unexpected guests, the faux leather pouf has earned its place in any interior.
Our faux leather poufs have been subjected to a range of tests to check for, amongst other things:
- Quality – the pouf must be of the highest quality possible
- Comfort – it should offer superb comfort and a high level of support
- Durability – faux leather is known for its extreme durability
- Value for money – quality vs price is high on our, and your, list of priorities
- The seller’s reputation – ours is reliant on theirs, so only work with the most reputable and honorable sellers
Please, check out our very best faux leather poufs of Sep 2020 – we know you won’t be disappointed:
$57.99 in stock
$119.64 in stock
What is faux leather made from?
Faux leather generally has a plastic base and is coated in a form of wax to replicat ethe texture and feel.
How do you fix peeling faux leather?
Yes, faux leather is vegan and uses no animal products.
Where does the pouf go in a living room?
If you're using your pouf as a footstool, you'll want it in a convenient place, but generally it can be placed anywhere you wish.
If you liked this page then check out some of our other articles here!