The ever-lasting appeal of fur never diminishes, and we are in love with these luxury fur poufs.
Comfortable, squishable and gorgeous, there’s nothing like the feel and look of a furry pouf for giving you that level of cozy. Perfect for any interior, from modern chic to country dwelling, the fur pouf is king (or queen) of glorious style and good taste.
All our fur poufs have been tried and tested, and then tried again – we love these that much! We check for a number of things, including:
- Quality – the fur must be well … furry and the pouf as well made as possible
- Comfort – the comfort offered must be of the highest level
- Support – the amount of stuffing must provide the ultimate level of support
- Ethically sourced – the components must be ethically sourced
- Value for money – the poufs must give customers superior value for their money
These points are as important to us as they are to you, so enjoy browsing through our top fur poufs of Sep 2020:
$59.99 in stock
What are poufs used for?
Poufs can be used as extra seating, or for you to put your feet up on and relax.
What is the difference between a pouf and an ottoman?
Ottomans often have legs and are firmer, while poufs are generally made of fabric and stuffing and sit straight on the floor.
Where does the pouf go in a living room?
Depending on its purpose, you can position it within reach of your sofa to be used as a footstool, or tucked away ready for when it is needed as an extra seat.
If you liked this page then check out some of our other articles here!