The color gold is associated with love, compassion, passion, and wisdom. Sumptuously beautiful and richly luxurious, it lends its elegance to any room. A pouf is very versatile and can be used in a number of ways – feet up, extra seating for that unexpected guest, a convenient place to plonk a book down, anything goes with a gold pouf.
All of our gorgeous gold poufs have been subjected to a number of tough tests, checking for:
- Quality – this must be the highest standard possible
- Value for money – an important factor evaluated from price vs quality
- Comfort – our poufs offer both support and comfort in the extreme
- Design – these poufs must ooze style and design,
- Fire retardancy – every pouf should conform to the latest fire regulations
Only the best survive, so why not have a wander through our favorite gold poufs of 2022:
1) STUFFED Moroccan Leather Pouf
You will be buying a leather Moroccan pouf imported from Morocco, it is made from genuine leather (Except for the Silver and Gold colors, they are faux leather), the pictures on the left side show the yellow color, it's just used for illustration purpuses, you will get the color you select during the checkout.
2) Gold and White Knitted Pouf Ottoman
- Cover: 100% Cotton Filling: 100% Polystyrene (EPS Balls)
- Package Includes: Pouf
- Please Note: The digital images may vary due to differences in computer monitors, some colors may vary slightly.
- Ideal accent piece to tie décor together.
3) Baba Souk Moroccan Pouf
- Add an ottoman pouf to your living room, it creates a low seating option that makes for a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Use our pouf to decorate a nursery, it makes the perfect footstool to put your feet up while rocking your little one.
- –OUR POUFS ARE SOLD WITHOUT THE FILLING.
- You can easily fill the poufs with polyester material you would usually use to stuff pillows.
- You can find polyester mousse in most fabric stores.
If you enjoyed this page and would like to see some more colored poufs, why not take a look at these articles too!