Sofa Spring has a great selection of jute poufs. But what exactly are these poufs made of? Jute, also known as burlap, is a long, soft fiber that can be spun into coarse, strong threads. While cotton takes the title of most-produced plant-based fiber, jute is a close second. A stylish, durable jute pouf is a great addition to any room. After a long day at the office, rest your feet on a jute pouf.
Every single jute pouf has gone through a range of tests to determine their accreditations:
- Quality – the pouf must be of the most superior quality
- Comfort – our poufs must offer extreme comfort and support
- Durability – our jute poufs are designed to be as durable and hard-wearing as possible
- Value for money – quality vs price is high up the list of priorities
- The seller’s reputation – our reputation is reliant on their’s
Tested and approved, Sofa Spring is dedicated to bringing you the best jute poufs available, and here they are.
Why not have a browse – we know you’ll find the perfect one for you and your home:
If you liked this page then check out some of our other articles here!