Pick a narrow side table to hold a few well-chosen books, a lamp, or your morning coffee, and not only is it a useful piece but brings interest and depth to your living room, or hallway. Encouraging the eye to travel from level to level, taking in the differing textural qualities, along with the lines and curves of the sofa, the room becomes an interesting talking point. Add in a stylish modern coffee table and a cozy arm chair or two, and your living room elicits a warm, friendly welcoming feel, perfect for entertaining or just relaxing in front of a good movie.
Every one of our narrow side tables is subjected to a number of challenges to test for, among other things:
- Quality of the table – the table must be of impeccable quality
- Durability – every side table must be built to last for generations
- Ethical credentials – the wood must be from provable renewable resources
- Style – whilst down to personal preference, every one of our tables must demonstrate the highest design values
- The seller’s reputation – we only work with sellers who have transparent and flawless records
Only when they have passed our tests with flying colors, can we feature the narrow side table on our list, so why not take a look through our top 5 in Sep, 2020 in complete confidence?
$87.99 in stock
1 used from $93.31
$24.94 in stock
How do you decorate a side table in a living room?
Any table decorations are down to personal taste, but a side table can be a good place to display a beautiful sculpture, or family photo collection.
How tall should a side table be?
A side table should be around 24 to 32 inches and ideally be almost the same height as the arm of the chair it's next to.
How do you choose the right side table?
Choose a style that complements your room, and is the correct height for the rest of your furniture.
Take a look at some of our articles here for some more inspiration!