Whilst the traditional domain of the side table is indoors, this is the age for stepping outside the box, opening up new and brave boundaries, and therefore, let’s move the once hidden away side table, out into the sun.
When entertaining, enjoying the weather or just relaxing, there is seemingly no end to the number of uses you can find for a side table. From drinks, magazines, sunglasses, even a convenient place to plonk your little ones – your imagination is the limit.
A good quality outdoor side table enhances any exterior area, from the simply designed backyard to meticulously maintained poolside, and all of our recommended side tables must comply with our strict criteria. We put them through a number of tests, enabling you to relax, safe in the knowledge that we’ve done the hard work for you. Our tests include:
- Weather resistance – when being used outside, we understand how important it is to have a water-resistant side table.
- Style and design – you’ve got a wide selection of designs, but all are chosen for their aesthetic value
- Functionality – we make sure that each of these suggestions could function appropriately outside.
- Quality of workmanship – we only recommend side tables that were built with superior quality uppermost
- Price comparison – we ensure that every side table offers the highest level of value for money
Only once we are completely satisfied, will we feature the side table on our pages.
Please, have a look, we know you’ll find your perfect table:
1) Outdoor Solid Teak Wood Tray Table
2) PHI VILLA Side End Table
3) Indoor or Outdoor Small Metal Square Side Table
If you enjoyed this article, then check out some of our other pages here!