If you have chosen blue, cream or classic white colors for your living room decor, a blue sofa is just the thing to add a touch of warmth in either a complementary color, or as a dramatic design accent.
The color blue has been recognized for its calming, welcoming and peaceful properties since time began. With the ability to calm the heartbeat and reduce blood pressure, it’s the ideal color for a sofa. After all, you want the main room in your home to exude warmth, harmony and be the heart of your family. Why not couple your new blue sofa with a stylish blue chair or two.
Picking the wrong fabric can be a costly mistake; you want your brand new sofa to last for years, so the durability of the covering must be of the best quality possible. Each sofa must also conform to a number of other strict criteria, including:
- Price – Sofa Spring check every model for value vs quality, so our budget-friendly prices still equate to the best quality sofas around
- Build quality and construction – the frame should be made from either durable, hard word, or a modern alternative
- Cushion construction – these should offer the highest possible quality of piping, stitching, and zipper, or button, insertion
- Fire retardant – every item featured must comply with the latest fire safety regulations pertaining to furniture
- Comfort – a crucial consideration for every sofa, the best sofas must be supremely supportive and comfortable
Only if it comes through our tests, will it be featured.
Here are our selection of the best blue sofas:
1) Lexicon 83-Inch Velvet Reversible Sofa
2) Traditional Chesterfield Loveseat Sofa
3 used from $293.32
3) Rivet Goodwin Modern Sofa
$882.75 in stock
If you enjoyed this page, check out some of our other articles here!