With today’s extended families and love of home entertaining, larger sofas, if you have the space available, are a great choice when considering a new sofa, and with a well-designed living room, make a dramatic statement piece.
Large sofas tend to measure over 100 inches long and can seat at least three, and usually more, in comfort, with plenty of room, although if you have space, why not add a cozy arm chair or two? They also offer the option to spread out very comfortably for an afternoon nap – shhhh we won’t tell!
But with the larger size comes a larger price, and any mistakes made now could be costly. So, it’s crucial to know what you are buying, and that’s where Sofa Spring comes in. We test all our sofas thoroughly for a number of factors, such as:
- Quality – Sofa Spring only considers sofas that are constructed with the highest quality in mind
- Value for money – you can rest assured that each choice gives you exceptional value for your money
- Production methods – our sofas are all produced following the latest sustainability guidelines
- Durability – these sofas are designed to match the pinnacle of sofa durability and robustness
- The reputation of the seller – we will only work with reputable, trustworthy dealers to ensure complete customer satisfaction
We stand by our evaluations as an effective guide to find the best sofas over 100 inches for you.
Have a browse through our top recommendations in Sep, 2020:
How many cushions should you have on a large sofa?
When considering cushions on a sofa, you should always choose an odd number, and for a large sofa 5 or 7 are a good choice.
What size slip cover do I need for a sofa over 100 inches long?
Slip covers are sold by the size of sofa they are designed to cover. Therefore a 100 inch sofa will need a 100 inch slipcover.
How big a rug can I use for a large sofa?
The rug you choose to go with a large sofa is dependent on the space you have available, but generally the larger the better.
If you enjoyed this page, then take a look at these other articles!