You can never have too many seating options in your living room, and a gorgeous armchair or two really adds to the homely ambiance, bringing a touch of anything from country charm, through to elegant glamor – depending on your choice of arm chair.
In a way, armchairs have to be more durable and hard-wearing than sofas, due to the way people use them. How many times have you witnessed your partner or other adults throwing a casual leg over the arm for comfort? Those chair arms, then, need to support legs as well as arms. Also, the way we rise from an arm chair is different from a couch. We frequently use both chair arms to push ourselves upright, whereas, from a comfy sectional sofa without arms, we usually rely on our knees.
This is just one of the many tests we put our selected arm chairs through. Others include:
- Fabric quality -is the fabric as durable as possible? Is it stain-resistant?
- Style – a matter of personal taste, yes, but there are certain design ideas that matter.
- Hypoallergenic stuffing – some stuffings, especially the more traditional ones, can set off allergies.
- Value for money – always a must-have.
- Frame construction and materials – these must be of the highest quality.
We want to be sure you are getting the best deal possible, and only by carrying out these checks can we be certain of that. Sofa Spring are dedicated to finding the most fabulous arm chairs – take a look at these:
1) Christopher Knight Home Preston Arm Chair
2) Homall Single Recliner Chair
3) HomePop Youth Swoop Arm Accent Chair
4) Stone & Beam Sadie Blue Plaid Wingback Accent Chair
5) Klorey Accent Chair
$185.99 in stock
If you enjoyed this article then you may also like to take a look at these pages!