The chair and a half recliner is one of the best chair designs ever, in our opinion. An ultra-comfy recliner chair with enough room for two snuggled, or one draped glamorously across the cushions. Offering a variety of angled positions, from gently tilted to nearly flat out and with your legs comfortably supported, they are great for arthritis sufferers or those with aching backs. Perfect, too, for reading bedtime stories cuddled up with kids, they are rapidly becoming the must-have for interiors.
Every chair and a half recliner must undergo a series of tests in order to appear on our recommended list. These tests include:
- Durability – every chair must be built to last.
- Size – you deserve to reline with plenty of space for complete relaxation.
- Style – with elegance and design being the name of the game, this is a crucial point.
- Build quality – every chaise lounge chair should be constructed to the highest standard.
- The seller’s reputation – after all, we depend on our sellers to have an impeccable record.
Unless they pass with flying colors, the chair won’t be included on our site. That way you know you’re getting the very best chair and a half recliner. Here then, are our favorite models in Sep, 2020:
How wide is a chair and a half recliner?
Chair and a half recliners tend to be around 52 inches wide.
What is a chair and a half recliner?
A chair and a half recliner is in between the size of a chair and a sofa, giving you the larger seating option but suitable for a smaller living space.
How do you measure your room for a chair and a half recliner?
When making sure that your recliner will fit in your room, it is important to check the length of the recliner when fully extended to ensure that there will be room for you to fully recline your chair.
If you enjoyed this article, then take a look at these pages!