When space is an issue in your room, or you just like a slightly larger chair, then a chair and a half is ideal! As the name suggests it’s a bit bigger than a chair, but not quite the size of a couch so they’re perfect if you want to either spread out while you relax or cuddle up with your children. Adding a glorious touch of plump comfort, they can sit in any room and look invitingly welcoming.
Every chair and a half chair has been subjected to a barrage of tests in order to determine whether it deserves to appear as one of our recommended chairs. These tests include examining:
- Quality of fabric – whatever the fabric, it should be robust, snag-resistant, and offer a level of stain repellency
- Quality of build – the chair should be built to withstand years of use, and still remain as good looking as ever
- Value for money – a crucial factor for any purchase, so we only suggest furniture that offers a great cost-to-value ratio
- Comfort – every chair that we feature offers superior comfort and gentle support
- Style – whilst this is a matter of personal taste, the chair and a half chairs featured here all have a stylish designer look
With all those factors in mind, here are our top three Chair and a Halfs. Feel free to have a browse, knowing that we’ve done the hard work for you.
Enjoyed this article? Check out some of our others here!