Bamboo, with its hints of the Far East, offers an exotic, contemporary feel to any interior, and once constructed into a coffee table, it becomes not only gorgeous but functional too. Either cut and planed into slim, delicate planks or used in its natural form as elegantly ridged branch lengths, it possesses a deceptive strength. Known to blunt the sharpest manufacturing tools, a bamboo coffee table will resist scratches and dents like no other wood. In fact, interestingly long-stemmed bamboo is categorized botanically as grass! You’d never know it though.
Despite its durability, all of our bamboo coffee tables are subjected to a range of tests to confirm this, along with a number of other factors, such as:
- Sustainable sources – we strive to ensure our suggested products are built with sustainable bamboo.
- Construction methods – these tables are constructed to last with quality at the forefront
- Style – all our tables are selected for their aesthetic appeal
- Value for money – you’ll get great quality without breaking the bank
- Functionality – these tables are just for good looks. They’re also built for functionality.
A bamboo coffee table must pass all of our tests, without question, before being featured on our page.
Here are our top bamboo coffee tables of Sep, 2020:
If you enjoyed this page, then why not take a look at some of our others for more inspiration!