Believe it or not, the addition of a tank full of jewel-like tropical fish can make a real difference to your stress and anxiety levels, lift depression, and increase feelings of well being and self-confidence. Just five to ten minutes spent watching fish swimming around their tanks is all it takes to bring impressive beneficial results.
Innovative aquarium designs have taken the humble round fishbowl on a long journey, and contemporary tanks can be built into walls, large specialized units, and even coffee tables. This not only provides an interesting talking point but allows you to relax while the day’s stress is banished.
As a fish tank coffee table is a relatively specialized item of furniture, each model has been subjected to individualized tests designed to challenge each feature, including:
- Quality of build – the components and quality of construction must be second to none. Aquariums can be heavy, so each and every part needs to be of the highest quality possible
- Design – the design of the tank needs to allow you easy access to care for the inhabitants, and although most tropical tanks are self-maintaining, there may be occasions when you need access to the tank
- Value for money – we’ve weighed up the quality of the coffee table fish tank against the price tag to evaluate value for money
- Functionality – although a dual-purpose piece of furniture, both aspects must function perfectly
- Seller’s reputation – by only working with trustworthy and reliable merchants, we know you’re getting the best possible deal
The coffee table fish tanks featured here have passed our rigorous testing – have a look through:
1) THE NIFTY NOOK Decorative Elephant Tabletop Aquarium
2) Midwest Coffee Table Tropical Aquarium
3) Imagitarium Wooden Table Tank Stand – for 20 Gallon Aquariums