To many people, there isn’t much difference between a futon couch and a comfy sleeper sofa, but when examined closely, depending on your requirements, a futon couch can make a great purchase. This durable, versatile piece of furniture is ideal for the modern home when guests drop by, have a drink and want to stay over, or the kids arrive home from uni, with mates in tow.
Generally lighter than sleeper sofas, they still offer comfort whilst in the couch form, and a well supported, cozy night’s sleep when transformed into a futon. However, they tend to be more suitable for smaller rooms, student accommodation or even offices, if those demanding all-nighters are calling.
Futon couches are easy for one person to set up, and some models even allow the bed linen to remain in place whilst serving as a couch, with no effect on the comfort offered.
All the futon couches featured on our page have undergone a multitude of tests, and only the ones that pass with flying colors are recommended. These tests include:
- Fabric quality – Sofa Spring will only recommend furniture that is covered by a highly durable fabric that’s designed to be stylish as well as functional
- Ease of conversion – you’ll have no trouble switching these choices from futon to couch and back
- Quality of build – these sturdy futon couches are built to last even through constant use
- Value for money – you’re getting a great cost-to-quality ratio with these futon choices
- Fire retardancy – our futon couches have to comply with the latest fire safety regulation
After Sofa Spring have done all the hard work out of finding the best deals, you can relax and have a browse through our selection of the best futon couches around:
If you would like some more inspiration, then why not take a look at these pages too!