You can’t go wrong with a suede couch. The soft, strokable nap side of leather hide feels luxuriously textured against the skin, providing a layer of comfort that’s unrivaled with either a leather or linen-covered couch. Reminiscent of English stately homes, suede couches have been loved and admired for centuries, and as a result, we can see they have a longevity that belies their soft, vellum-like feel.
Our suede couches are subjected to a number of arduous tests to analyze, amongst other elements, their:
- Quality – we’ve only recommended couches that meet or surpass, our strict guidelines on quality
- Durability – we ensure that our couches are built to stand the test of time, through the generations
- Materials – every individual component must reach the pinnacle of our highest standards
- The seller’s reputation – we only ever form working relationships with reliable, honest and transparent sellers
- Cost – balancing cost vs quality gives us an effective value for money evaluation
Only those that pass our tests with flying colors appear in our list of recommended suede couches, ensuring that you can be assured that every item you see is of the highest quality.
Have a look at our favorite 3 couches of Feb, 2020:
If you liked this page and would like to see some more of our recommendations, take a look at these articles!