Denim, historically famous for its durability, comfort and good looks, when used as a couch fabric, lends the item a cool sharpness, and rugged charm that no other fabric can convey. Ranging from light, stonewashed denim, to rich dark indigo, our denim couches offer a chic, youthful elegance to any interior. Ideal in today’s modern interiors, denim couches are the latest must-have in soft furnishings.
Every single denim couch has to earn its place on our list of recommended couches by competing in a number of tough challenges. These include:
- Durability – a good couch should last for decades, if not longer.
- Quality of build – the couch should support the number of people it’s designed to seat easily and without complaint.
- Fabric quality – the denim should be soft yet robust. The fabric used in these couches is a perfect combination of functional and attractive.
- Value for money – you shouldn’t have to pay an over-the-top price in order to get a quality denim couch.
- Stain resistance – the denim should resist stains, allowing spilled liquid to just brush off.
You know you can trust Sofa Spring to only recommend the very best denim couches of Sep, 2020:
What goes best with a denim couch?
Denim is both a tough fabric and a recognisable shade of blue, and for a couch of either, the choice of complementary shades and textures if largely down to personal taste. Blues, greys and creams all suit the denim color scheme.
What color rug works best with a denim couch?
The typical denim blue color goes beautifully with creams and greys, and for a stunning accent color, try a bright scarlet or burnt orange.
How long should a couch last?
A good quality couch should last for several generations, especially ones made with a hardwood timber frame.
If you liked this page and would like to see some more of our recommendations, take a look at these articles!