Slipcovered sofas are an amazing idea for today’s busy time and budget-conscious consumers. Allowing flexibility, they arrive with a fitted protective cotton or linen cover, keeping the sofa fabric underneath absolutely pristine. Available in a wide range of colors, these covers can be simply whipped off and popped into the washing machine. Designed to dry rapidly, they can then be put back onto the sofa.
Avoiding the need to buy a separate sofa cover, they are obviously made to fit the sofa exactly and thus eliminate the costly mistakes that are possible when buying separately. There are many other benefits to choosing a slipcovered sofa, too.
As with all our products, these slipcovered sofas are subjected to a variety of tough challenges before we feature them on our pages. These include asking:
- Is the fabric of the highest quality, offering a superb level of protection?
- How well does the slipcover fit the sofa?
- How well made is the sofa?
- Is the sofa comfortable?
- How quickly does the slipcover dry, and is it easy to put back on?
Only the models that pass these tests and come out smiling can feature on our pages, so you know you’re getting the best slipcover sofa possible.
Please, feel free to look through our featured sofas:
1) Stone & Beam Sofa Couch with Slipcover 88.5″
2) Stone & Beam Down-Filled Hardwood Frame Couch
3) Stone and Beam Sofa Couch with SlipOver
If you enjoyed this page why not have a look at some of these other articles!