Leather couches sit confidently in any home, from a small country retreat to the largest, most modern open planned interior, drawing the eye towards its voluptuous curves, and you can add to the interest by throwing on some bright cushions. Made to last, they add a sense of grand timelessness to your living room, and there’s really nothing that compares to the feeling of sinking into a soft and welcoming leather couch at the end of a long and busy day.
Our leather couches are all tested thoroughly, and we examine every element, including:
- Frame quality – traditionally the frames were constructed from solid knot-free hardwood that has been kiln-dried; modern couches can replicate the strength, durability, and longevity using manmade materials just as successfully
- Leather quality – leather quality can vary greatly depending on both the grain and the thickness of the leather hide. Quality leather should be thick, but flexible, allowing give underneath you, and reliable support
- Value for money – we evaluate this based on price tag vs quality offered
- Seller’s reputation – we only ever deal with seller’s possessing impeccable records; after all, our reputation depends on theirs.
- Style – although this is down to personal taste, we want our couches to be stylish and on-trend
Any leather couch that doesn’t meet our strict guidelines, won’t be featured. It’s as simple as that.
Why not have a look through our top 5 leather couches of Jan, 2022?
1) Stone & Beam Bradbury Leather Couch
2) Rivet Revolve Modern Leather Couch
3) PU Leather L-shaped Sectional Couch
4) Vonanda Faux Leather Couch
5) L-Shaped Faux Leather Couch
If you liked this page and would like to see some more of our recommendations, take a look at these articles!