Velvet couches, so synonymous with luxurious glamor and rich decadence are bang on trend right now. With sublime plushness, a velvet couch always looks expensive; however, this is rarely the case – shhh don’t tell the neighbors.
Whether you choose a chic baby pink model or a chesterfield in a dazzling dark sapphire, you’ll experience the uniqueness that is velvet – one of the most admired and valued fabrics around. Known for its durability and continuing good looks, a velvet couch just keeps on giving.
Every single couch that we recommend has survived a barrage of tests to examine a variety of factors, including:
- The quality of the fabric – the velvet is analyzed to check its quality and longevity.
- The structure and build quality – you want your couch to last and that’s exactly what ours do best
- The price – value for money is important to all of us. You’re getting a great cost-to-quality ratio with any of these choices.
- The quality of the stitching – small neat machine double stitching is ideal for sofas and couches, and every stitch must be executed with the utmost perfection
- The seller’s rating – we only ever deal with the most reputable and reliable sellers.
With these tests in place, you can rely on Sofa Spring to get you the best deal every time.
Here are our top velvet couches of Sep, 2020:
If you liked this page then why don’t you check out some of our other articles to get some more inspiration!