A small living room shouldn’t cramp your ability to lounge comfortably on a sofa. The right sofa will add comfort to your living room space, and thoughtful design for that cozier room size can be great fun. While it’s recommended to have a sofa that measures 88 to 96 inches, that’s not always possible. Luckily, there are a wide range of sofas that are perfect for your space.
We hand select all of our stylish small couches and sofas. In order to ensure that our customers are getting only the best, we put every small space sofa through a series of tests to see which are worthy of mention. Here are some topics that our team considers before any piece of furniture can make it onto our lists:
- Cost vs value – weighing this up is a critical concern
- Style – we only select small space sofas that boast superior style, and design appeal
- The seller’s reputation – we only ever work with the most reputable, trusted sellers
- Quality of fabric – the fabric must be of the highest quality, designed for aesthetic appeal and extreme durability
- Production methods – our sofas are constructed to the highest industry standard
We do the testing so you don’t have to. Please have a look at our top 3 recommendations for small space sofas:
If you’re looking for a specific size or shape of sofa then why not look at these pages for inspiration?