Leather accent chairs complement the decor of any room, the timeless appeal of these richly decadent, well-padded chairs provides a classic focal point. In a range of colors and styles, even with the contemporary minimalist flavors, the leather chair has an important job to do – add an element of elegant design, plus provide extra seating for when the unexpected guest drops by. Why not consider a classic traditional leather sofa, too – one can never have too much style, after all.
All our leather accent chairs have to undergo a series of challenges to ensure the quality and comfort offered is exceptional. Here are some questions we ask about each item before it can grace our list:
- Is it ethically and responsibly produced leather?
- Has it been impeccably well made, thus ensuring durability for years to come?
- Does it offer good value for money?
- Does the seller have a high rating and an established, untarnished reputation?
- Are these pieces designed with aesthetic appeal in mind?
To care for your leather chair correctly and keep it looking gorgeous, here are some top ips.
Have a browse around our recommended leather accent chairs – these are our top 3 models in Mar, 2023:
1) Rivet Bayard Contemporary Leather Accent
Rivet Bayard Contemporary Leather Accent chair is another stylish addition to your home. This leather upholstered combined with tapered legs are modern elements and gives this a graceful and streamlined feel. Sit comfortably on this scandi-inspired chair with cushions that are padded with foam, a frame made of solid wood, and slightly sloped armrests.
$465.36 in stock
- This living room chair is a stylish way to add extra seating wherever you need it. Leather upholstery and tapered legs combine modern design elements with a graceful silhouette. Sit in comfort supported by foam-padded cushions, a solid wood frame and gently sloping armrests.
- Overall: 33.5"W x 34.2"D x 32.7"H; seat height: 17.7"H; seat depth: 21.2"D; seat back height: 16.53"H; arm height: 24.8"H; leg height: 8.27"H
- Solid wood frame and foam padding with genuine leather upholstery
- This chair combines chic, modern design elements in a classically elegant structure that will continue looking great over time
- Note : To ensure proper assembly, please follow all steps provided in the User manual (provided in pdf below)
2) Stone & Beam Wingard Accent Chair
Spruce up your sitting area, office, library, or any room in your home with this charming Stone & Beam Wingard Accent Chair. This wingback classic leather chair has a modern feel. It has a solid wood frame and is covered with top-grain leather. It is easy to assemble and can be easily cleaned with soft, clean cotton.
- This timeless leather wingback chair in Cognac most certainly has contemporary flair. Spruce up any room with this charming occasional chair.
- Solid wood frame with 100% top-grain leather; assemble in 15 minutes or less
- Product Dimensions: 35.83"W x 32.28"D x 42.91"H
- Care Instructions: Avoid moisture; wipe down with a clean, soft cloth
- Easy assembly in 15 minutes or less.
3) Pulaski Leather Accent Chair
Are you looking for a vintage-looking piece to add to your home? The Pulaski Leather Accent Chair is to complete your mid-century décor. This attractive accent wooden-framed chair has comfort, style, and durability. Settle and relax in its plush foam cushion and a distinctive arm design. All the back cushions are made with rich faux leather which adds elegance to its finishing touch.
$145.00 in stock
12 used from $94.01
- Classic mid-century modern chair design, updated with plush foam padding for comfort
- Comfortable, stylish accent seating that works in any room of the home
- Cognac brown faux leather adds a vintage feel with modern durability and easy maintenance
- Plush upholstered seat balances support and comfort; hardwood frame delivers long-lasting performance
- Built on a hardwood solid frame with soft, supportive seat and back for comfort
As well the amazing leather accent chairs on display, we’d also advise you to consider looking at these leather lounge chairs and leather wingback chairs.
If you enjoyed this, why not take a look at some of our other articles here!