The stylish and practical leather wingback chair should be seen as a real bonus addition to your living room decor. Gloriously decadent, they offer a sense of timeless quality to any interior. Traditionally placed in front of the roaring fireplace of English stately homes, the ‘wings’ allowed the ladies to shield their faces from the heat.
Contemporary interiors perfectly complement the rich finish of a good leather wing back chair, and why just stick to the living room? Mix and match at the dining room table, or strategically place your wingback chair in a hall or foyer for a classic welcome.
We test every leather wing back chair, asking certain crucial questions, such as:
- Is it durable and designed to last for years?
- Is it made with the highest quality materials?
- Does it offer extreme comfort and support?
- Is this chair offering great value for money?
- Does the seller have an outstanding reputation?
Only upon receiving extremely positive answers, do we feature the chair in our list of recommended leather wing back chairs, and if you want to learn more about old England, its grand stately houses and the fascinating history of the wing back chair, have a look here.
Here, then, are our 5 favorite leather wing back chairs:
1) Leather Recliner Club Chair
6 used from $331.66
2) Contemporary Lounge Accent Chair
3) Christopher Knight Home Canterbury High Back Wing Chair
$231.25 in stock
4) Boss Office Products Traditional Wingback Guest Chair
1 used from $172.17
If you enjoyed this and are looking for some more inspiration, then why not take a look at some of our other articles!