The Papasan chair is so reminiscent of the 1970s. With their rounded bowl-like shape, similar to our comfy moon chairs and saucer chairs, these chairs are the ultimate in relaxation, retro style and sophistication. The bowl of the chair rests on a stand, usually made of woven rattan or bamboo, and, because it isn’t attached, is free to move. Positioned close to the edge, you can sit up, similar to a regular chair, or more centralized and you can gaze at the stars as you lie back.
Available in a wealth of colors and fabrics, they fit perfectly in any home.
We test our Papasan chairs for a number of factors, including:
- Quality – we make sure that only top quality materials are used.
- Durability – we want to make sure that the chair will last you for years.
- Style – every product must seep style and design. All you have to do is find the one that best matches your unique style.
- Affordability – value for money is crucial, so we ensure every item on this list gives you a solid bang for your buck.
- Seller’s reputation – we only work with reputable dealers to ensure customer satisfaction.
Ready to browse through our list of gorgeously cool Papasan chairs?
1) OSP Designs Papasan Chair
6 used from $140.54
2) Urban Shop Oversized Papasan Chair
3) Papasan Chair with Fabric Cushion (Pumice Gray)
4) Solid Twill Papasan Chair Cushion
5) Urban Shop Saucer/Papasan Chair
3 used from $20.83
If you enjoyed this article then take a look at these pages for more inspiration!