The Papasan chair is so reminiscent of the 1970s. With their rounded bowl-like shape, similar to our comfy moon chairs, these chairs are the ultimate in relaxation, retro style and sophistication. The bowl of the chair rests on a stand, usually made of woven rattan or bamboo, and, because it isn’t attached, is free to move. Positioned close to the edge, you can sit up, similar to a regular chair, or more centralized and you can gaze at the stars as you lie back.
Available in a wealth of colors and fabrics, they fit perfectly in any home.
We test our Papasan chairs for a number of factors, including:
- Quality – we make sure that only top quality materials are used.
- Durability – we want to make sure that the chair will last you for years.
- Style – every product must seep style and design. All you have to do is find the one that best matches your unique style.
- Affordability – value for money is crucial, so we ensure every item on this list gives you a solid bang for your buck.
- Seller’s reputation – we only work with reputable dealers to ensure customer satisfaction.
If you love the retro styling of the Papasan chair, you can find out more about them here; meanwhile, why not browse through our list of gorgeously cool Papasan chairs?
5 used from $36.80
If you enjoyed this article then take a look at these pages for more inspiration!