The Papasan chair is so reminiscent of the 1970s. With their rounded bowl-like shape, similar to our comfy moon chairs and saucer chairs, these chairs are the ultimate in relaxation, retro style and sophistication. The bowl of the chair rests on a stand, usually made of woven rattan or bamboo, and, because it isn’t attached, is free to move. Positioned close to the edge, you can sit up, similar to a regular chair, or more centralized and you can gaze at the stars as you lie back.
Available in a wealth of colors and fabrics, they fit perfectly in any home.
We test our Papasan chairs for a number of factors, including:
- Quality – we make sure that only top quality materials are used.
- Durability – we want to make sure that the chair will last you for years.
- Style – every product must seep style and design. All you have to do is find the one that best matches your unique style.
- Affordability – value for money is crucial, so we ensure every item on this list gives you a solid bang for your buck.
- Seller’s reputation – we only work with reputable dealers to ensure customer satisfaction.
Ready to browse through our list of gorgeously cool Papasan chairs?
1) OSP Designs Papasan Chair
2) Urban Shop Oversized Papasan Chair
3) Papasan Chair with Fabric Cushion (Pumice Gray)
4) Solid Twill Papasan Chair Cushion
5) Urban Shop Saucer/Papasan Chair
If you enjoyed this article then take a look at these pages for more inspiration!