Small recliner chairs are ideal for smaller rooms. They save space and allow other pieces of furniture in the room to breathe. Because of their small stature, they have the ability to make a well-designed room look larger. Perfect for a night in front of the TV after a difficult day, with leg support, lumbar cushions, and manual or automatic reclining option, many models also feature 360-degree rotation. If you have more space available and love the idea of reclining in comfort, try one of our stylish lazy boy recliners.
Every small recliner that we feature has won through a series of tough challenges to come out on top. Amongst other things, we test for:
- Comfort – this is a must for any reclining chair, so our tests have to establish which models offer the most extreme levels of comfort (it’s a tough job, but someone’s got to do it)
- Value for money – price vs quality is imperative
- Motor efficiency – the recliner’s motor must work smoothly and effectively, and be easily accessible
- Durability – every part must be exceptionally durable
- Stain resistance – any spilled liquid should roll right off the fabric, without affecting the fibers
Luckily, Sofa Spring does all the hard work, and you can rest easy knowing that you’re purchasing a quality small recliner chair.
Why not have a look through our favorite chairs in Mar, 2023? We know you’ll find the perfect model:
1) FDW Recliner Chair
$117.98 in stock
- RECLINE TO UNWIND - The Wingback Recliner chair is designed for ultimate relaxation. Easy adjustment allows users to sit back and relax at any angle. The dual-function foot extension and reclining back help you unwind after even the most stressful of days.
- FUNCTIONALITY IN DESIGN - The Recliner chair is upholstered with durable, water-resistant PU leather or comfortable canvas, and the legs and frame are engineered from solid hardwood to provide added stability and durability.
- COMFORT ANYWHERE - With its sophisticated design and sunlight-resistant exterior, the Recliner chair is perfect for any home, theater, restaurant, or business setting.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - Install your Recliner sofa in under two minutes. Connect the chair to the base, screw on the four legs, and you’re ready to recline, no tools necessary!
- CUSTOMER GUARANTEE – We want all of our customers to feel 100% satisfied, and ready to unwind from the comfort of our Wingback Recliner Chair. If you’re not satisfied, or have any questions, please contact BestOffice customer service.
2) ACME Rosia Recliner in Blue
Pillow Top Arm. External Latch Handle (No Power). Arm With Cup Holder.
3) Homall Single Recliner Chair
$149.99 in stock
- Material: High quality pu leather, comfortable skin friendly and easily cleaned, high density thicker sponge, high resilience and high permeability.
- Adjustable Recliner: This recliner can be used as three kinds of shape from 90 to 180 degree, suit for gaming, working, watching movies and napping.
- Upgraded Footrest: Highly durable steel frame with thicker foam padding, better to enjoy your favorite tv shows or rest.
- Maximum Capacity: 265 lbs; Seat height: 17.7 inch; Seat dimensions:19.7 inch x 22.1 inch; Back dimensions: 20.9 inch x 29.1 inch; Open dimensions: 27.6 inch x 64.2 inch x 27.9 inch; Closed dimensions: 27.6 inch x 35.8 inch x 38.6 inch.
- Foot protection: This single recliner is supported by four sturdy feet with non marking pads which effectively protect the sofa and hard floor.
For more reclining seating, we urge you to check out our top 3 reclining couches and chair and a half recliners.
If you liked this page and would like to see some more of our recommendations then take a look at these pages.