Small recliner chairs are ideal for smaller rooms. They save space and allow other pieces of furniture in the room to breathe. Because of their small stature, they have the ability to make a well-designed room look larger. Perfect for a night in front of the TV after a difficult day, with leg support, lumbar cushions, and manual or automatic reclining option, many models also feature 360-degree rotation. If you have more space available and love the idea of reclining in comfort, try one of our stylish lazy boy recliners.
Every small recliner that we feature has won through a series of tough challenges to come out on top. Amongst other things, we test for:
- Comfort – this is a must for any reclining chair, so our tests have to establish which models offer the most extreme levels of comfort (it’s a tough job, but someone’s got to do it)
- Value for money – price vs quality is imperative
- Motor efficiency – the recliner’s motor must work smoothly and effectively, and be easily accessible
- Durability – every part must be exceptionally durable
- Stain resistance – any spilled liquid should roll right off the fabric, without affecting the fibers
Luckily, Sofa Spring does all the hard work, and you can rest easy knowing that you’re purchasing a quality small recliner chair.
Why not have a look through our favorite chairs in Dec, 2020? We know you’ll find the perfect model:
How do you measure your room for a small recliner chair?
When purchasing a reclining chair, you must also take into account the full length of the chair when it is fully reclined
What is a glider recliner chair?
Glider recliners move forwards and backwards in a linear motion, rather than the arched motion of a traditional recliner.
How do I choose a recliner chair?
The style of glider that you choose is down to personal preference of style and design. However you can be assured that at Sofa Spring we only feature top quality recliners with great value for money.
If you liked this page and would like to see some more of our recommendations then take a look at these pages.