Woven from the stiff, tough stems of wild grasses, wicker chairs are incredibly robust and can put up with years of daily use. Stylish both indoors and out, these versatile chairs, like our rattan models, have inherent weather resistant qualities, meaning you don’t have to rush to bring them in if the weather becomes inclement; they’re light enough to carry with one hand, however, if you do.
With their woven structure, the light can flow unhindered, casting gorgeous shadows as the sun moves across the sky. In the living room, this effect encourages the feeling of space and airiness, and when placed near a window, they are the ideal chair for relaxing both mind and body. Their colonial styling is the big thing in interiors this year!
Our wicker chairs are subjected to a number of tough challenges to determine, amongst other things:
- Durability – wicker has inherent durability, but we test this anyway – never assume!
- Quality of materials – the wicker used in our chairs must be of the highest standard possible.
- Style – with style as our middle, first and last names, this is important.
- Seller’s ratings, reviews, and background – we leave no stone unturned.
- Value for money – weighing up all the factors balanced by the price tag, and we can calculate if the wicker chair offers great value for money.
Wicker is easy to clean, and polishes up well; here are some hints and tips to keep it looking it’s very best.
When all our featured chairs are chosen via our tough testing process, you know you’re getting a great deal, so have a look through our favorite wicker chairs:
If you enjoyed this article, then why not have a look at some of our other pages!