Low coffee tables are a great addition to any interior and make excellent additions when paired with a slightly higher model, such as a great looking glass coffee table, for those times when you need two levels, and the enhanced interest that different height levels bring. Whether you need more space for keeping your books and newspapers or just like the aesthetic look, a low coffee table is just the thing.
With a variety of materials, our tables have gone through a number of tests to determine their quality, ensuring only the very best feature on our pages. These tests include:
- Material quality – we only select coffee tables with high-quality materials to ensure longevity.
- Price – the price, whilst reflecting the quality, must be realistic and budget-friendly.
- Construction – only the highest spec low coffee tables need to apply.
- Style – you’ve got a range of styles to choose from, all demonstrating the height of on-trend design
- Function – beauty without functionality isn’t going to wash for our coffee tables.
Only the best low coffee tables make it through to be included in our list, you can be assured of that!
Here are our top picks of Sep, 2020:
$139.78 in stock
2 used from $91.79
How do you style a low coffee table?
A low coffee table can be an easy styling choice. The placement of a small plant, in an attractive ceramic pot, or a couple of glossy, high end books look great on a low coffee table.
What do you put on a coffee table?
A coffee table can be decorated with a few well placed glossy books, accompanied by a small plant in an attractive ceramic pot.
How high should a coffee table be?
The height of a coffee table is down to personal taste, but the recommended height is around 16 - 18 inches.
If you enjoyed this page and would like to check out other kinds of coffee tables, then why not take a look at our other articles here?