With more than a touch of Hollywood glamor, the tufted couch is becoming increasingly popular in homes across the country. Featuring the classic upholstery of buttons intersecting pin-tucked geometric designs, usually squares or diamonds, they have moved beyond the warm, deep mahogany of the much-loved leather couches and into the 21st Century. Wearing contemporary fabrics over classic designs, the ever-popular traditional Chesterfield has been joined by a wide variety of other top quality tufted couches.
Every tufted couch we wish to feature is subjected to a number of tests to determine several factors, including:
- Quality – we only consider tufted couches that are built with quality and durability uppermost
- Value for money – more expensive doesn’t always mean better, so we’ve found options with the perfect balance between affordability and quality
- Style – our tufted couches are a must-have for the ultimate in style and classic chic
- Fire retardancy – they must conform to the latest fire regulations
- Stain-resistant – spills should never leave a trace, and scuffs should just brush off
Only by checking these points, can we be sure we are recommending the very best tufted couches of Sep, 2020:
$1,056.25 in stock
$954.73 in stock
What cushions work best on tufted couches?
Well made scatter cushions in complementary colors always look super stylish on tufted couches.
What is a tufted couch?
A tufted couch, often called button backed couch, has buttons sewn in a geomentric pattern on the back and sometimes arms of your couch.
What is the best way to clean a tufted couch?
Using a weak solution of water and vinegar, gently wipe over the tufted couch with a lint-free cloth, removing any marks and stains. Use a tiny amount of neat vinegar for stubborn stains.
If you liked this article then why not check out our other pages here!