With its architectural beauty, wicker furniture is created by weaving intricate designs with robustly stemmed grass species. Ideal for indoor and outdoor furniture, wicker offers elegance, style and gorgeously touchable textural qualities to any room. Wicker side tables look fantastic next to nearly any style of furniture including soft, smooth velvet chairs and timeless leather couches.
Our wicker side tables have all been tested thoroughly to ensure they meet our exceptionally high standards. Our tests include:
- Durability – our side tables should stand the test of time, even through daily use.
- Functionality – offering a useful end table that’s well balanced and sturdy.
- Style – although sturdy, elegance should be epitomized in every table.
- Quality – both the wicker and the robust construction process should offer the highest quality possible.
- Value for money – we only suggest products that give you great value for their cost.
We check everything over so you can peruse our featured wicker side tables in confidence.
Check out the best choices of Aug, 2022:
1) Christopher Knight Home Outdoor Wicker Side Table
$72.00 in stock
- Materials: Wicker and Aluminium
- Contemporary style will add elegance to your backyard or patio
- Arrives ready to use; No assembly required
- Neutral colors to match any outdoor decor
- Ideal piece to place near seating areas for serving snacks and beverages
2) Hourglass Hyacinth Wicker Table
$120.63 in stock
1 used from $67.94
- Stylish wicker hourglass table made from thick water hyacinth leaves
- Versatile, lightweight design is easy to move around
- Metal frame for structural support that maintains the tables shape over time
- 21 inches high, 18 inches wide, 18 inches deep
3) Santa Monica C-Shape Side Table
- Hand woven with all-weather resistant brown resin wicker around a rust-resistant steel frame to stand tough against the elements for years of long-lasting use
- Perfect for outdoor use as a side table, a plant stand, or as an accent to your patio furniture set
- Also suitable for indoor use next to your bed or couch for a natural look
- Versatile – turn it on its side for use as a coffee table or bring it in close to use as a laptop stand
- Adjustable - levelers located on the bottom of the table to ensure stability on any surface
Take a look at some of our articles here for some more inspiration!