Sectional sofas, being modular, are gorgeously stylish and can fit into any interior. If your room layout demands a right-facing sofa, have a look through our selection, all personally chosen for their quality.
Sofas are such an important element in the design of your living room, that acquiring the perfect model can seem like hard work. But with Sofa Spring on your side, it becomes a pleasure.
Most sectional sofas can be assembled to face either direction – left-facing or right, but purchasing a right-facing model from the start saves you the trouble. It can also be an expensive mistake to purchase a well-made sofa if the fabric is of poor quality, so this is something we take into consideration when we think about which sofas to feature.
Alongside the fabric quality, we also examine other criteria, including:
- Comfort – is the stuffing both supportive and comfortable?
- Build quality – has the frame been expertly constructed?
- Stain resistance – can spills be mopped up quickly without leaving a mark?
- Seller’s rating – how reliable and trustworthy is the seller?
- Fire retardant – does the sofa conform to the latest fire safety regulations?
Only once we’ve verified and confirmed these criteria, do we allow the right-facing sectional sofa to be listed. So, here are our top picks:
If you liked this article, have a read of these pages to get some more inspiration!