Big doesn’t mean better, and if you have a small room, or want a second sofa for your home, these stunning sofas are all under 80 inches in length and include a mix of styles and colors.
A second sofa, either for the living room alongside the main sofa, or for a separate room – we’ve always thought a sofa in the kitchen or bedroom to be a great idea, can offer even more versatility in terms of maximizing seating arrangements, and offers a sense of balance to your interior. By placing one smaller sofa opposite its larger brother, it encourages conversation, intimacy, and sharing. With a stylish modern coffee table placed in the middle, sharing snacks and drinks becomes almost a necessity.
Our sofas under 80 inches have all undergone a series of gruelling tests in order to appear on our list of recommendations. These tests include:
- Value for money – we only suggest furniture that provides the ultimate value for money
- Style – all of Sofa Spring’s sofas offer superb aesthetic appeal
- The seller’s reputation – we only work with reputable dealers since our reputation depends on their’s
- Quality of fabric – your sofa must withstand the test of time, looking gorgeous for years
- Production methods – these correctly constructed sofas provide the highest standard of durability and robustness
With these safeguards in place, you know that only the very best sofas make it onto our list. So, without further prevarication, here are our favorite sofas under 80 inches:
1) Zinus Benton Mid-Century Upholstered 76 Inch Sofa
2) Honbay Small Sectional Sofa
3) Stone & Beam Carrigan Modern Loveseat Sofa Couch
If you’re looking for a specific size or shape of sofa then why not look at these pages for inspiration?